Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Revision post 1
The first change I made was getting two new actors. I did this because in my old film I had one actor playing two parts, the friend and the teacher. This way it is less confusing and I am no longer in my own film; something that is against AICE guidelines for the Media Studies film submission. This change was a must.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My revised film features a new actor who plays the main character and another cast member for the teacher role. The film also has a new f...
-
"Happy Gilmore" is about a man who finds his happiness again after suffering from an embarrassing hockey accident. Meanwhile, his ...
-
The movie, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" shows students in high school, similar to my film. The film shows two students taking...
No comments:
Post a Comment