Thursday, February 6, 2020
Audience Engagement Research - Happy Gilmore
"Happy Gilmore" is about a man who finds his happiness again after suffering from an embarrassing hockey accident. Meanwhile, his grandma loves him. Although my film is more dramatic than comedic like "Happy Gilmore", our audiences are similar because our films both show a person overcoming a struggle in their life. The movie uses a trailer to market their film. The trailer gives away a lot of the plot - something I would not do in my trailer as to ensure there is adequate suspense still left for my viewers. The poster also gives away plot with mise-en-scene in the form of a golf club. I would not use such plot-full props on the poster. The poster also focused on the main character - something I would do because my main character is the focus of my film. Lastly, the film creator Adam Sandler had a small interview with his editor. I would have an interview conducted for my film either featuring myself or my main character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Submission
My revised film features a new actor who plays the main character and another cast member for the teacher role. The film also has a new f...
-
"Happy Gilmore" is about a man who finds his happiness again after suffering from an embarrassing hockey accident. Meanwhile, his ...
-
The movie, "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" shows students in high school, similar to my film. The film shows two students taking...
No comments:
Post a Comment