Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Creative Critical Reflection 2

Engaging Audiences:
To engage my audience I could utilize DVD's, radio advertisements, magazine advertisements, theaters, and festivals. The films I used for distribution research used the same methods.
My marketing method is going to be somewhat off the grid, this is because I am not going to have any internet presence. I would begin with interviews and advertisements for the radio, as well as posters and magazine ads. Then, if the sales are enough, I would feature at festivals and theaters as well as stream on trusted sites. The films Wreck it Ralph, Teen Spirit, and Boyhood distributed successfully through DVD's, sponsored by large motion picture companies, and premiered at festivals.
Distributed as real media text: 
The traditional distribution model for my film would be online through streaming sites or if major, through theaters. The films Wreck it Ralph, Teen Spirit, and Boyhood distributed successfully through DVD's, sponsored by large motion picture companies, and premiered at festivals.
My traditional distribution model will hopefully be done with posters, magazine ads, festivals and eventually, the theaters. A digital distribution option could be streaming sites and radio interviews and ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

My revised film features a new actor who plays the main character and another cast member for the teacher role. The film also has a new f...