Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Project Selection - Film

The film option allows me to express my own thoughts or feelings through actions rather than words. I feel I can produce a more powerful impact or message through film. When not directly stated, the viewer can see how the film connects to our daily lives. "Ferris Bueller" shows how you can have fun with your film. The different scenes and actors personalities inspired me to do a film of my own. "The Newsroom" showed me how to create build-up and drama, something I believe will be needed when making my short film. The film could be a challenge when I try finding actors and locations to film at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

My revised film features a new actor who plays the main character and another cast member for the teacher role. The film also has a new f...