Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Project Selection - Magazine

The film "Nixon and All the Presidents Men" showed me the importance of the media for exposing wrong-doings to the public. The film "Newsroom" showed me the scarcity of un-bias media. I feel real un-bias media is crucial to help people grasp the truth aside from their personal beliefs or morals. If I were to do a magazine I would like to shed light on a topic that people otherwise might not learn. The magazine option would be less entertaining for me because you are blatantly setting out information or explaining; however, magazines do neatly share knowledge and allow for creativity through words. I would be interested in doing a magazine if I were to do it on mental health and wellness. The magazine could include meditation practices, skincare, quotations from people who have struggled with mental illnesses, herbal healing, and yoga exercises. I would enjoy to write and spread knowledge on these topics; however, the film option has limitless topics and ideas I could express through film as well as allows for total creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

My revised film features a new actor who plays the main character and another cast member for the teacher role. The film also has a new f...