Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Feedback and Revisions

The feedback I received was to re shoot the film scenes that I am in and use an alternate font choice than the most common font choice that I had. Being in your own film or not shooting every scene of your film is against the AICE Media Studies guidelines for the submission. Using a common font choice is not a good choice because a more original or film related font will stand out to the judges. To do these revisions I will bring a replacement actor in for the student. In doing so, I will also create a new shot list. I will also review the iMovie fonts and explore other options for fonts.
The revisions I believe I need to do are choosing more original audio and making the audio fade in and out rather than being choppy. This will require using another editing software. The music will make my film feel more personal by connecting to the mood more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

My revised film features a new actor who plays the main character and another cast member for the teacher role. The film also has a new f...