Thursday, January 9, 2020

Scout Locations

For my film, the setting is academic and I was going for something resembling a school. My options were the Selby library, the Fruitville library, and the Gulfgate library. I chose the Fruitville library and the Selby library. I began shooting at Selby because of the stairs available for my first scene of the main character studying. I then transitioned in my film from the outside of the Selby library to the inside of the Fruitville library because the Selby library was closed inside. The Fruitville library allowed me to have inside shots and a studying shot of the main character outside. I didn't choose the Gulfgate library because the aesthetic was too modern and least appeared as a school or library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Submission

My revised film features a new actor who plays the main character and another cast member for the teacher role. The film also has a new f...